Because I love the look so much I decided to rock something similar today. There are some essential tips to achieving this look from head to toe:
- Make sure your hair style is super casual and easy. I did a semi-messy bun for my look.
- Minimal make-up; and of course, no celebrity look is complete without shades!
- Your top should be really loose, comfortable or even over-sized if you wish.
- Accessorize!!! this is one time where it is completely ok to layer on ALL your boho inspired pieces
- Short shorts; preferable cut-offs, which are an island girl's must-have
- Pair the look with sandals which can be found in any island girl's closet. But don't forget to make sure that your feet and toes are well pedicured; because cute sandals and messed up looking feet 'jus nuh mek it'.
|Top: GAP ( which I stylized further, with my scissors :D )|
|Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Sandals: F21|
|Bag: Hong Kong Ladies' Market | Shorts: Hollister|
|Bracelets: H&M, Bershka | Rings: Primark, Cotton-On | Belt: Bershka | Chain: Cotton-On|
Take a look at the vid of the outfit
Have a great day