Wednesday 28 March 2012

Red Hot

One of the hottest make-up trends now is the sexy red lip. This is tricky to wear, and a lot of people tend to stay away from this look, myself included because it was a struggle for me to find the perfect red lipstick. However, once I found the shade of red that's right for me, I fell in love with the look. There is something that's just so classy and elegant about the look, especially when your hair is pulled back.

Lipstick - local HK brand (Borise)


I now believe that there is a perfect red lipstick out there for everyone! So go out, don't be afraid to try on different shades until you've found the one that's perfect for you. You can start off by trying cheaper drugstore ones, like I did, to figure out which shade of red suits you. Another tip is to keep your eye make-up and the rest of your face super simple, because remember, your lips are already making a loud statement. Good luck!



Eyeshadow - MAC Paint Pot (constructivist)


Enjoy!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...