Sunday 11 March 2012

Pops of Colours

This season's trends are bold, bright and daring; from bright red pants to neon orange crop tops, colour is definitely in. If you're on a budget, you can incorporate some colour by buying smaller pieces of clothing to add to your pre-existing wardrobe. I made a recent purchase at American Eagle and I got some simple pieces such as airy v neck t-shirts in gorgeous pastel coral and grape shades and lacy bandeaux and corset tops in hot, bright neons; these items will definitely add a splash of colour and femininity to any look and the best part was that they were all on sale!! (t-shirt & corset USD$10 each  and bandeau top USD$7.50 each) take a look.




I will show you guys how I style each of these items in my upcoming Eight Days... Eight Looks series .

Looking good or keeping up with trends doesn't mean that you should break the bank.... instead try to be practical and creative and I'm sure you could come up with some really fabulous outfits.


See you next time guys
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...