Saturday 31 March 2012

March Favourites

I decided to share a few of my favourite products that I have been using in the month of March, these are products that I find myself reaching for the most...




1. Mint & Neon Polishes

I am obsessed with nail polishes and I find myself racking up quiet a collection.   However, these two polishes are my March favourites. The mint green is prefect for this spring and I love my neon pink polish, its so bright and vibrant, plus I get tons of compliments when I wear it ;).





2. NIVEA Visage Extra gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Best eye make-up remover I've used to date. It simply gets the job done! It's super gentle on my eyes and the best part is that its oil free ( I HATE oil based make-up removers).



3.  The Body Shop - Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask

I use this twice per week when I want to give my skin a deep clean. It cleanses, exfoliates and purifies. I also love it because it mattifies my face. I have slightly oily skin, so that's a plus.



4. MAC Constructivist Paint Pot

This is my go-to product whenever I want a neutral eye look. Whenever I am in the mood to wear make-up to class this is what I reach for.


5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara

I love the formula for this mascara, and it makes my lashes so much longer. I love it so much that I had to go back and get another one!



6. Inter Sense Auto Lipliner Pencil

These liners are really pigmented, and they glide on your lips so smoothly. Also, with a lip balm base these can be worn on their own. I picked up three colours, but I am definitely going back for some other colours.



Those are my March favourites, please share yours?

Have a great day
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...