Friday 9 March 2012

Ms.Versatility

I went shopping the other day and randomly stopped in a local HK boutique, which mind you I rarely do because I am usually disappointed...for reasons I will explain in another post. However, I was quiet surprised when I came across one of the most interesting bags I've seen in a while. I fell in love with the bag instantly.





These are 5 reasons why I absolutely adore this bag

  • Versatility: By snapping the bags together you can create 18 different style combinations. It can be worn casually during the day or you can jazz it up with a night time outfit. The gold hardware on the bag also goes perfectly with other gold accessories
  • Trendy: The simple design coupled with the bold colours (pink and green) definitely help to effortlessly play up the color blocking trend that's HOTTT this season.
  • Affordable: The bag costs 40USD and for that price I got a clutch, a shoulder bag and a wristlet all wrapped up in one.
  • Unique: I'm the kinda girl that likes to rock something that no one else has and for me this bag stands out above the rest
  • It's just a fun bag!!!...I will have tons of fun mixing and matching the colours and styles to create some really great outfits.

Have a great day!!!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...