Saturday 24 March 2012

Avon Haul

Hey friends! well today I'm going to show you guys a couple of cosmetics that I ordered from my Avon lady here in JA. Now, being the makeup junkie that I am, I'm automatically attracted to all things makeup; now Avon is not a popular brand, but I figured I would give it a try just to test them out, so take a look at the pic to see what I got.




From left to right

Skin So Soft Facial Hair Removal Cream .... yea you read correctly ;)
True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Caribbean Sunset
Skin So Soft Shave Gel
Avon Magix Face Perfector
Ergonomic tweezers
Foot Works Pedi Peel Pads
Foot Works Paraffin Treatment Foot Mask
Brow Gel
Super Shock Liquid Lip Shine in Lilac Attack...very pretty colour
Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in dark brown
Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner in Flashy Copper
Gel shoe cushions 2 pairs (not pictured)

Now everything came up to a whopping JMD$8500, I could slap myself for spending that much but as you know in JA everything costs 120% more than what it would in the States, but what can you do right? looking good is expensive in JA, but I know shipping, customs fees and the Avon Rep.'s markup contributed to the high cost; next time I'll wait until I travel.

If you guys need me to do an in depth review on anything or if you've already tried any other Avon products let us know!!

Until my next post.... see ya soon
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...