Tuesday 3 April 2012

YC & GlamHead Trunk Show



Yahdie Conscious (YC) and GlamHead are both the creative spawns of designer Jamie Spence, she has her fingers on the pulse on what is HOTT on the Jamaican fashion scene, and this is reflected in all her pieces; there's something for everyone.

I passed by her trunk show on Saturday, March 31, 2012 at Kings Mews mainly to pick up the stuffed headband since I don't own any headbands :( , but I was pleasantly surprised to see her clothing items as well, can I say everything was gorgeous!!! and not to mention very well made and reasonably priced, I will definitely be picking up some of her pieces later on.

Guests were invited to sip on mimosas as they perused the display of her unique Yahdie Conscious designs and GlamHead hair accessories. It was a very small yet intimate setting, but this allowed the designer and her 'fashion attendants' to give the guests some one on one attention.

Here's a pic of the headband I got for JMD$1700



She also told me that her designs can be found at Style Saavy in the 7th Avenue Plaza, so if you missed the trunk show, not to worry you can stop by the store or check out the website here.

Check out how I style an outfit with this gorgeous headband in my Eight Days....Eight Looks posts coming up.

Until next time friends
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...