Thursday 5 April 2012

DIY: GlamHEAD Inspired

I have been loving a lot of the head pieces from the local line GlamHead. I think their pieces are super funky and trendy. Unfortunately, being so far away I cannot indulge as I would like, so I tried to recreate one of the headbands - 'stuffed leopard headband'. Sometimes if we can't get what we want, we just have to make it ourselves :). I used an old top that I was about to throw out to make the piece.

My Inspiration: GlamHEAD stuffed leopard headband


My creation process:


1. measure and cut two strips of cloth. Length: ~23", Width: 1" - 1.5"
2. sew the two strips together on the wrong side, and leave the two ends open
3. turn inside out, then stuff the sewn strips with polyfill
4. sew the two ends together


End Result:



I hope this inspires you...
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...