Friday 18 January 2013

NYX Series: Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils

I have been neglecting my NYX series but I've brought it out of hiding with my favourite NYX products which are the Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils; I swatched the ones that I have collected over time just to give you guys an idea of the shade range that is offered. If you need a better idea of the total colour range of the jumbo pencils, you can check here.


Here's a close up of the jumbo pencil itself



So here are my swatches for you guys :)







The NYX Jumbo Pencils have a creamy, blendable texture and can be worn as an eyeshadow or eyeshadow base. They come in a wide array of colours that will intensify any makeup look as you can see in the swatch below and best of all they're available at Significant Details in Kingston, so if you're looking to try them out you can head on down there for yourself. The only con about the product is that it is a bit difficult to sharpen, but that can easily be remedied by melting them down into a small container so it resembles the Maybelline Color Tattoos.

Left: swatch with base | Right: swatch without base

Hope this is helpful, and you can check out my other NYX posts on the Soft Matte Lip Creams and Lipsticks in the mean time.
Have a great day guys!
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bisma! we def. check out your blog, thanks for stopping by'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been considering getting some of these to start turning up my eye shadow swag. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Afayah! I hope it help when you're ready to make your purchase

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...