Wednesday 5 December 2012

Fall/Winter Nail Colours

Now on our wonderful little island of Jamaica, it's pretty much a tropical climate 365 days of the year but that doesn't mean that we can't keep up with fall trends even though we don't really have a 'fall season' per say. I picked out some colours that I love and I think they  would be perfect for the fall season, and oh! your gonna see some bright colours thrown in there as well, I just had to add a few brights to reflect our island heat :)

I also failed to mention that I have a lot of nail polishes so this is gonna be a mega nail polish show and tell, I just couldn't choose only one, so sit back relax and enjoy the blog post

Blues

These are great for adding a pop of colour or if you want an alternative for black, Light My Sapphire is perfect!

Sally Hansen: Pacific Blue | LA Girl: Dance Studio | OPI: Light My Sapphire


Glitters 

Great for layering over other colours

Wet 'n' Wild: Kaleidoscope  | Sally Hansen: Strobe Lights| China Glaze: Snow Globe | Sally Hansen: Ice Queen


Plums and Purples

The darker purple shades are great for vamping up your look

OPI: Ate Berries in Canaries | Wet 'n' Wild: Eggplant Frost | Revlon:Plum Attraction


Reds

The vibrant colour of the Christmas season

Wet 'n' Wild: Red Red | Revlon: Cherries in the Snow | Revlon: Raisin Rage


Whites and Metallics

Love these colours on accent nails or for creating unique nail art designs, and a good gold nail polish is so hard to find but Charge It! is a gorgeous yellow gold. 

China Glaze: White On White | Wet 'n' Wild: Metallica | Sephora by OPI: Charge It!  | Sephora by OPI: Already Famous

I unfortunately didn't have any darker green colours in my collection, but I would have definitely added that to my favourites for fall.
Do you have any favourite nail polishes for fall? Let me know...
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Love the OPI-Ate Berries In The Canaries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle! I agree, it's a really nice colour.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...