Tuesday 18 September 2012

Let's Play Dress Up: Mix & Match Prints



Sometimes a girl just wants to have fun and play dress up just for the heck of it!! I've always liked the mixed prints style sported by the fashionable Solange Knowles whose know for her 'out of the box' fashion sense, so I figured I would rummage through my wardrobe to see what I could find and this is what I came up with.








Shoes: Shoe Dazzle
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Jamaican Vendor
Watch: Guess

Photographer: Sanai

Fashion is what you make it...Dare to be different! Enjoy guys!!
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. jamaican vendor gotta love it dwl! the shorts are super cute and it actually works. i admit i was skeptical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you! I was trying to do something that's out of my comfort zone a little I'm glad you can appreciate it!
      Debbie

      Delete
  2. LOVE this combo and the shorts are sexyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit girl #werk

    Xo
    Foxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...