Monday 18 June 2012

Black Radiance Blushes



I recently picked up two baked blushes from the Black Radiance line at Walmart while I was in Miami and I must say I am quite pleased with them both. They cost a little below USD$6.00, which is reasonable. The blushes are really pigmented so you have to use them extremely lightly or else you'll end up looking like a clown. These two colours are also perfect for ladies with deeper skin tones. Black Radiance also has another new blush shade called Plum Sorbet, but I decided not to get it because I am sure I wouldn't wear it. Also, they do have some lovely bronzers if you are interested.

Raspberry





Warm Berry







These are the blushes side by side:



Which is one is your favourite?
Shannon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...