Tuesday 3 July 2012

PSA: Osmosis Week 2012




I was was flipping through the pages of Gleaner and I saw an ad for Osmosis Week so I took a closer look and realized that it was a week long event that began on June 30, 2012 and would culminate on July 7, 2012 with one of the premier parties of the summer season- Osmosis. Now, I'm not an avid partygoer, but what stood out to me amongst everything else were the discounts and sales that select restaurants, stores, etc. will be offering during the week long event, and I figured that it would be beneficial to some of you guys, here's a snapshot of whats in store:


Cuddy'z Jerk Chicken Pasta JMD$850 | Acropolis Chicken Roti Wrap JMD$518 | Say It With Cakes 10% off all orders | Reggae Jammin Chicken Frankfurters 5% off in all Hi Lo Stores


Grandeur 15% off | Yahdie Conscious 15% off at Style Saavy | Di Trends 15% off | MOD 36 15% off | Shimmer 10% off


I'm actually interested in stopping by Style Saavy to check out the new Yahdie Conscious summer collection dubbed 'Dear Summer'.



So will you guys be indulging in any of this week's discounts and sales?
Have a Happy Osmosis Week guys!! :)
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...