Wednesday 9 May 2012

Leopard Party NOTD

This nail design reminds me somewhat of Lisa Frank designs, which I used to be obsessed with when I was a kid. I think the design is just really fun and super cute. If you are not so daring to wear the design on all your fingers, you can simply do a signature finger and maybe opt for more neutral colours.

Lisa Frank design


How to create the design...



  • You will need 5 different colours of your liking, a black nail polish and toothpicks
  • Apply base coat, then the colour that you will use for your design base
  • Create 4 rows of different colour dots using the toothpick 
  • Use the black nail polish with the toothpick and draw slight curves around each dot. You can also add a few black streaks between each dot
  • Finish off the look with a top coat in order to preserve your design
End Result



Feel free to try it out
Shannon

4 comments:

  1. I love it. Maybe because I was also that lisa frank obsessed girl. lol great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chantel, yea I remember going crazy over Lisa Frank stationery too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute!
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...