Wednesday 25 January 2012

Makeup Haul: Sigmax Synthetic Brush Sets

I’m an avid fan of all things Sigma, so when they introduced their newest line of synthetic brushes I pounced on the opportunity to scoop these sets up for myself. I already own a couple of Sigma makeup brushes so these were a great addition to my collection …… so check ‘em out for yourself.

                                                              

The Synthetic Precision Kit features four brushes which are ‘developed to mimic your fingertips when applying makeup on the most sensitive and precise areas of your face’.  They are super soft and I can be used for blending out your concealer on those pesky trouble spots on your face to evenly applying your eyeshadow bases to your lids… the possibilities are endless….. I can’t wait to use them in future makeup tutorials.  The set contains

P80 - Precision Flat
P82 - Precision Round
P84 - Precision Angled
P86 - Precision Tapered

                                                               
                                                               
The Synthetic Kabuki Kit also contains four larger brushes which are similar to the precision brushes just bigger; these too are great face brushes,  and since they are synthetic they’ll be great for blending out cream and liquid products so you can achieve that perfect ‘movie star’ airbrushed look. They too are soft to the touch and densely packed…you’ll be seeing these in my upcoming tutorials as well… I hope you’re just as excited as I am. The brushes in this set are

F80 – Flat Kabuki
F82 – Round Kabuki
F84 – Angled Kabuki
F86 – Tapered Kabuki

                                                               

Price:  USD$99 but always try to google discount codes before you purchase your brushes
I also got a free travel sized blending brush with my purchase.

You can get your Sigma makeup brushes  at www.sigmabeauty.com
I'll catch you guys on my next post.....
Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...