Tuesday 22 November 2011

What is a Hair Journey?



I would define a ‘hair journey’ as the process that a person takes in order to achieve their hair goals. It is generally in regards to a method  of caring for one’s hair in an effort to achieve or maintain healthy hair.

Hair goals may vary from person to person and  might range from: thicker hair, longer hair, shinier hair, healthy hair maintenance, stronger hair etc. There is usually a common misconception that the purpose of a hair journey is just to grow longer hair. 

Later on I will be posting a series of blog posts called ‘Hair Journey 101’. Along the way I will also be sharing my hair experiences with you. I have been on my hair journey for a year now and I would like to take you along as I try to achieve healthier hair…so stay tuned!

Shannon… xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...