Tuesday 1 October 2013

Wedding Outfit

I recently attended a wedding of some friends of mine and I decided to go with a sexy yet sophisticated midi dress. The dress itself is very simple but the print adds that extra "umpf" that the dress needed. Because the print can become a bit over bearing, I decided to wear minimal accessories. It is important to note that when you are wearing a dominant print you should opt for simple accessories because you don't want everything you are wearing competing for attention. The accessories I chose where my simple black strappy sandals, which are fairly comfortable because the heel is not very high, along with my gold Michael Kors boyfriend watch. 


Dress: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS
Watch: Michael Kors

Shannon xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your feet are so tiny. I've been wanting to find a pair of heels like that in Jamaica but when I did they were HELLA expensive. Any ideas where else I could get a cheaper pair for in the island?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...