Thursday 14 March 2013

Wearing The Right Bra Part II

In addition to the right bra there are other bra related fashion items that would be great to add to your wardrobe:

Petals/pasties: when going bra-less it's good to have a couple of these around to cover/conceal your nipples; now unless you want to attract all types of stares and weird glances from creeps at the club, I suggest you use these especially if the fabric you're wearing is a bit thin.



Double sided fashion tape: to keep your clothing where it should be and also to avoid the dreaded 'nip slip' if you are going bra-less, a good double sided fashion tape should be used so you can dance the entire night without worries. I actually have double sided tape and it has come to my rescue several times when I'm having a wardrobe malfunction.



Bra converters: these nifty little things are great for when you either don't have a racer back or halter bra, slip one of these on and it will instantly solve your problem. I have a pack of this and they come in extremely handy.



Chicken cutlets: these silicone or gel based bra inserts help to give a little lift and fullness to the bust area to give you the cleavage you never knew you could have :)



I hope you enjoyed my two part post and if you have any questions be sure to ask.
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I did! I did! Like the double sided fashion tape. Sounds like a life saver

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...