Tuesday 9 April 2013

5 Days of School

For those of you who didn't know, I am currently studying for my law degree at UWI, Mona and like myself, a lot of our readers might be attending college/university, so I just wanted to share with you guys what my typical school outfits look like for the week. As you can tell by the  outfits, my style varies. Some days I might go to school looking really chic, and on other days I will bust out my old chucks for a more laid back look. It simply depends on how I feel while I am getting dressed in the mornings. However, I must say I am forever faithful to my denim jeans.

DAY 1


Cardigan - Primark
Camisole - H&M
Skirt - H&M


DAY 2

Top - GAP
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Converse

DAY 3

 Top - Forever21
Pants - H&M
Cardigan - Primark
Bag - Coach
DAY 4

Top - Izod
Skirt - H&M
Sandals - Bridget's Sandals
DAY 5

Top - H&M
Vest - Forever 21
Pants - Hollister
Sandals - ALDO

I hope you enjoyed the post,
Shannon xoxo


8 comments:

  1. Having a hard time choosing my favourite. Days 2 - 4 are AMAZING! Even though you're just going to school you look so put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this pot. Really loving days 1, 3 and 4. They are tres cute. They have a girly look that is more my style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic! Loving your accessories also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your style! Days 2 and 3 are my favourites!! Keep the fashion posts coming please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfits, I have the same skirt, I love how you styled it

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your 4th outfit! And I've followed your blog and I could be really happy if you could follow me back :) xx

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lades we're glad you enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...